Novium offers a unique service to our clients in the worldwide railway maintenance industry.
Novium’s workshops, built in 2006 and located in St Vallier, near Montceau Les Mines in Saône et Loire, Burgundy, are connected to a national network branch line for delivery and trials, they are also equipped with under rail inspection pits.
Novium counts among its customers the major contractors in the industry.
Novium has proven know-how in maintenance and in construction.
1°) Catenary equipment:
- Self propelled equipment
- Road–Rail machinery
- C.M.E. (Catenary Maintenance Equipment)
2°) Track equipment:
- Tamping machines / Tampers for conventional lines
- Continuous welded rail [CWR] laying
- Ballast machinery
3°) Rail-Road equipment:
- Rail-Road machinery, multi purpose (Excavators, trucks, etc.)
4°) Special machinery:
- Crane Wagons
- Self propelled measuring wagons
- Heavy transport wagons
- Special technical wagons
5°) Infrastructure maintenance:
- Cradle elevator wagons for above and below track level
- Platform wagons
- Scaffolding wagons
- Treatment wagons
- Cleaning wagons
- Weed killing wagons
Our latest builds
Pusher Wagon, Grand Prize Vinci Innovation Awards
2 rue des Chavannes
71230 SAINT VALLIER
Tel : +33 (0)3 85 58 91 41
Fax : +33 (0)3 85 58 79 42